- 2degrees, Chairperson
2degrees is an integrated telecommunications provider with significant infrastructure to support mobile, broadband and data solutions across all market segments.
Macquarie Asset Management and Aware Super, both have 50% ownership.
– Chair People and Remuneration Committee.
– Member Health, Safety and Environment Committee.
– Member Audit and Risk Committee.
- Oceania Healthcare Limited, Chairperson
NZX and ASX listed with market capitalisation over $900 million.
Owner, operator and developer of aged care facilities throughout New Zealand.
Over 3,500 staff and 4,000 residents and revenue approximately $170 million.
- EBOS Group Limited, Director and Chairperson
NZX and ASX listed with market capitalization of circa $7.4 billion and revenue of over $9 billion.
Healthcare and Petcare distribution business in Australia and New Zealand.
Member Audit and Finance Committee.
Chair Remuneration Committee.
Member Nomination Committee.
A number of capital raisings’ to fund growth for acquisitions.
Recognised for its sustained outstanding performance over the long term.
- Marsh Limited, New Zealand Advisory Board Member
Subsidiary of US listed company, Marsh & McLennan Companies
Role is to provide advice on market trends and growth opportunities, and to enhance Marsh relationships.